Listen to the latest episode:
Tune in every two weeks to catch interviews with the liveliest voices from literature, the arts, sciences, history, and public affairs; reports on cutting-edge works in progress; long-form narratives; and compelling excerpts from new books. Hosted by Stephanie Bastek.
Have suggestions for projects you’d like us to catch up on, or writers you want to hear from? Send us a note: podcast [at] theamericanscholar [dot] com.
• #11: Sounds Like a Revolution
• #10: The Aftermath
• #9: Fighting the Zika Virus with John Wayne (and John Aubrey)
• #8: High Art and Low Chairs
• #7: Ku Klux Kounty
• #6: Women v. ISIS
• #5: A New Story for Black Americans
• #4: Go West, Young Scholar
• #3: Reading Lolita in Maximum Security Prison
• #2: Superheroes Are So Gay!
• #1: Mary Roach and a Double Dose of Shakespeare